Baltic Franchise Foundation (BFF) was founded on June 16, 2004, in Riga as a non-governmental organization that combines the areas of franchise consultants and experts to facilitate the development of franchising. Main fields of activity:
- Providing advice on all matters related to the development of franchising in the Baltic States;
- To promote a new franchise companies to enter the domestic market;
- Support local franchisors and workers;
- Staff training;
- Establishment of franchise manuals;
- Participation in European projects.